Russell Smith Chartered Accountants
7 reasons why Russell Smith Chartered Accountants are different to most firms of accountants:
- We actually love accountancy (we really do)
- Our team are picked not just for their technical skills but how nice they are as people
- We are obsessed with saving tax for our clients
- We know that even though we love accountancy, our clients do not necessarily understand their accounts so are always keen to help them understand
- We offer fixed fee billing for all clients
- All our fees include UNLIMITED email and telephone support
- We heavily rely on testimonials and therefore have loads, which you can read and even call the person who has given the testimonial
We basically do 3 things –
- all accountancy and tax compliance (year end accounts, tax returns, VAT returns),
- tax minimisation – ensuring you don't pay a penny more tax than you need to and
- financial director service – giving you control of your numbers by producing management accounts with a high-level financial director meeting to ensure you are on top of your financial targets
- "Courteous, friendly and approachable, Russell Smith Chartered Accountants is the kind of organisation which does its utmost to see things through their clients' eyes and to tailor their services appropriately - and there's lots of added value in the updating the firm does regularly"
- Aside from doing a good job on my accounts, I have found over the years that Kirsty and her team are always approachable and willing to help me explore the issues that matter to me. From my experience I suspect they are focused on providing a good service with each and every piece of work for each and every client"
John Ruddy – Capstone Consulting Engineers Ltd
- "Russell Smith Chartered Accountants has been great since I joined; one of the best financial decisions I made to let somebody else have to do stuff for me! Always really helpful when you need any kind of advice; Russell recently put me in touch with a Personal Financial Adviser for example who turned out to be exactly what I needed at that time'
- "Russell and his team offer a really good service. They can cope with both my extraordinary levels of disorganisation, and my specialist needs as a creative professional! I think it's both value for money and peace of mind we are looking at. I would recommend them to anyone"
- "Having an accountant who responds and deals with this is a great support in continuing a viable practice"
- “We are a NOT-FOR-PROFIT organisation and need to keep our affairs simple and straight forward. Russell Smith Chartered Accountants does just that for us”
Ed Horwich, Sun Expo Ltd
- “I have been a client of Russell Smith Chartered Accountants for a number of years now and find them to be friendly, efficient and good value for money, even for a small enterprise like mine. To anyone looking for help with their accounts, I would recommend them in a heartbeat!”
- “Russell Smith Chartered Accountants offer superb service and great value to our business. Their expertise is so broad it’s like having a Financial Director on the team.” Elliot Gay,
Managing Director, Gamerholix Limited
- “Russell and his team have been an absolutely crucial element in our business growth over the last year and half. They have whipped our accounts into shape, helped sort out a significant VAT ‘situation’ and worked closely with us to develop a business plan to secure funding for future growth. We feel they have a firm understanding of our business, its ethos and our aims. I am happy to recommend Russell Smith Chartered Accountants to any business”
Jack Campbell, Managing Director, North Leeds Life Limited
- “One of the reasons I use Russell Smith Chartered Accountants for all my accounting and tax advice needs is that I know I can rely on personal attention. I am dealing with the principal. On several occasions I have recommended Russell to business colleagues because I am so confident they will be taken care of. A friend who is a fellow-developer later said: Thanks so much for the introduction; Russell has saved us several thousand pounds in tax already."
- ‘With Russell Smith Chartered Accountants you know you are dealing with real people, who know what they’re doing, providing an excellent service, at a reasonable price. What more can you ask?’
- “I'm excited to be using Russell Smith Chartered Accountants in my businesses. Two key areas differentiate them from other accountants - clarity and pro-activeness. I feel they offer my business financial clarity not only in the past but on the way ahead and they seem to do that by being pro active as to the future and steps I need to take”
Sign up for Russell's email list and you will receive:
- Weekly emails with FREE profit increasing and tax saving tips
- "51 ways to increase your profits" booklet, written by Russell who started his business from zero and is currently growing his business by 50% year on year
- FREE CD of Russell's recent teleseminar "The 7 things you can do to recession- proof your business" of which people said:
"Loved your CD"
"Really useful meaty stuff"
"That was excellent"
Fill in your Email, first name
and last name below